Pride events happen around the globe and are often colorful and vibrant events that bring together lots of different individuals to celebrate the LGBTQ+ community. However, Pride Month is not all about rainbows and flags. Pride Month is about recognising the challenges faced by the LGBTQ+ community, fighting injustice, and learning what more can be done to support all LGBTQ+ individuals to thrive.
The more true allies we have, the more power we have to drive long-lasting, systemic change.
On June 1st 2023, Diversio held a Live Training Webinar to discuss being an ally to the LGBTQ+ community.
- What are some foundational points in LGBTQ+ history?
- What is it like to walk through the world as a member of the LGBTQ+ community?
- How can we address personal biases and social barriers to be more inclusive of the LGBTQ+ community?
- How can I be a better ally to friends and colleagues identifying as LGBTQ+?
- Where can coworkers and workplaces implement solutions to be more inclusive of their LGBTQ+ community?
Hanna Barnett- EDU Department Head
Diversio is the people intelligence platform that measures, tracks, and improves Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI). By connecting artificial intelligence (AI) technology, sophisticated data analytics, and knowledgeable subject matter experts, Diversio is able to accurately diagnose your pain points, benchmark you against peers, and create a robust action plan that will meet your DEI goals. Through the unique combination of technology and human expertise, Diversio is driving meaningful impact for hundreds of organizations across over 35 countries globally.
Diversio – The Diversity Data Experts™
For more information on this event, Diversio, or how we can help you start your DEI program contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.