DEI Best Practices Report
This white paper explains how to maximize your DEI efforts with research-based recommendations. It also outlines how to leverage technology to analyze DEI data quickly while maintaining the anonymity of employees, providing valuable data on workforce demographics.
This white paper will teach you how to:
- Reduce your paper trail and bypass time-consuming questionnaires with a four-minute survey
- Use six key performance indicators to drive meaningful change in your workplace
- Leverage our easy-to-navigate dashboard for immediate solutions that empower your employees and foster cross-cultural understanding
Additional White Papers
Learn How to Become Diverse, Equitable, & Inclusive
As our team of subject matter experts develop techniques, trainings, and processes for creating and managing DEI programmings, we periodically share that research in our white papers.
How to Measure Inclusion at Your Organization
Realizing the benefits of DEI requires focus, accountability and data. Organizations must assess their internal workplace to secure a true competitive advantage.
In this paper you will learn:
- How to acquire, retain and develop diverse talent
- How to create an inclusive workplace
- How to use the inclusion scorecard to drive progress and mitigate risk
Quick Guide to DEI in the Finance Industry
Business leaders in the finance industry must maintain their competitive advantage in a globalized system by effectively tracking, measuring and implementing their diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) initiatives.
In this white paper, you will learn how to:
- Maximize your organization’s DEI efforts via ready-to-implement actionable recommendations
- Boost employee engagement by 80% using our 4-minute anonymous pulse survey
- How to use our AI-driven platform to track, store and disaggregate valuable data about your diverse workforce to reap the myriad of benefits of a successful DEI strategy
The Diversity Data Experts
Schedule a Demo to See How it Works
Contact us to book a tour of our AI-powered DEI Dashboard. Our experts can answers any questions you have on measuring & improving your organization’s DEI.
Who We’ve Helped
Making Real Change for Our Customers
“Diversio’s technology has offered us concrete, data-driven insights about diversity & inclusion at Canada Learning Code. By better understanding our D&I efforts and implementing solutions from Diversio’s recommendation engine, we’ve been able to drive meaningful change and inclusion.”
Melissa Sariffodeen – Co-Founder & CEO of Canada Learning Code