Women in leadership must be supported and celebrated in order to increase representation and drive systemic change. Research shows that women in leadership often take a more human-centric approach and work to embed empathy and inclusivity into the organizational culture (Forbes, 2021).
On March 16th Diversio held a live webinar to spotlight Women in Leadership & the challenges they’ve faced.
- Who are you, title, & how did you rise to leadership?
- What challenges or micro aggressions did you face along the way? How did they affect you?
- How did these experiences affect your style of leadership today?
- If another leader asked you what they could support women, what would you say?
- Questions from the audience
Featuring Women in Leadership:
- Leila Kassam, Director of Customer Success
- Hanna Barnett, Product Lead
- Courtney Mizrachi, Chief of Staff
This webinar is a part of our 2023 Women’s History Month series. To learn more about Women’s allyship register for the other event in this series here.
Diversio is the people intelligence platform that measures, tracks, and improves Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI). By connecting artificial intelligence (AI) technology, sophisticated data analytics, and knowledgeable subject matter experts, Diversio is able to accurately diagnose your pain points, benchmark you against peers, and create a robust action plan that will meet your DEI goals. Through the unique combination of technology and human expertise, Diversio is driving meaningful impact for hundreds of organizations across over 35 countries globally.
Diversio – The Diversity Data Experts™
For more information on this event, Diversio, or how we can help you start your DEI program contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.