Diversio Professional Certification
Online Certification for HR & DEI Managers
For HR & DEI professionals who want to extend their knowledge, ensure they’re following best practices, and position their workplace culture for long-term success, we offer a comprehensive online training and certification course.
This self-run, online, prepared training course that can be accessed and completed at any time. The video course follows the same curriculum as the instructor course, but allows you to complete it on your schedule.
Use coupon code OMD04WO8 on checkout for $500 off!
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion is Not a ‘Nice to Have,’ It’s Your Competitive Advantage
The number of millennials that have left their company for a more inclusive one, and 49% say they will leave within 2 years
The average drop in a company’s market value following an Executive ‘bad behavior’ scandal
90% of consumers want brands to take a stand on equality, and 76% conduct follow-up research to see if they are authentic
– Cohn Communications
Confirm Your Commitment to DEI Improvement
This certification covers a variety of topics in the domain of diversity and inclusion. There are five modules which each have a distinct focus on an aspect of workplace DEI. Completion of a module involves following a presentation from the course facilitator, reading and analysis of any materials provided, and submission of assignments for review.
Approximate time needed for course completion: 34 to 36 hours.
Module 1: Unconscious Bias
- Know the different types of unconscious bias
- Recognize the negative unintended consequences of unconscious bias in the workplace
- Adopt effective strategies to manage their unconscious bias and mitigate its effects
Module 2: Allyship in the Workplace
- Understand the benefits of increased DEI in the workplace
- Understand the status quo by learning about the experiences of marginalized folks in the workplace
- Know their role and responsibility in fostering a workplace culture of inclusion
- Recognize and acknowledge diverse perspectives and experiences in the workplace
- Have the skills to implement allyship principles and interventions
Module 3: Collecting & Processing DEI Data
- Identify the primary uses & applications of DEI data
- Know the primary DEI metrics & sub-metrics
- Understand the importance of methodology & confidentiality for gathering meaningful DEI data
- Gain the tools to effectively design & implement a DEI survey
- Discover where your organization can gather and utilize data to increase DEI
Module 4: Inclusive Recruiting & Hiring
- Identify hiring practices that inhibit inclusion in the stages of sourcing, screening, and shortlisting
- Learn methods to attract and incentivize future employees from a range of diverse backgrounds
- Recognize the cultural and financial advantage that companies with inclusive hiring practices have over competitors
Module 5: Workplace Flexibility
- Know the benefits of workplace flexibility in increasing accessibility and inclusion for employees
- Learn strategies and policies that can be introduced to increase workplace flexibility
- Identify flexible solutions that can specifically provide inclusion for employees with mental health and caregiving constraints
The course will be conducted entirely via a virtual learning platform. Assistance is available via email, with experts available to answer and course-related learning questions. In order to fully complete all course offerings, we recommend that learners have access to a functioning laptop or PC with stable internet connection and working speakers.
At the end of each module, the learner will be expected to complete a non-timed multiple choice assessment on major topics within the module. Learners will be encouraged to retake the assessment until they achieve a passing score.
In order to preserve the integrity of the course, we ask that all learners refrain from plagiarism in completion of any activities, and that they do not directly discuss solutions to the multiple choice assessment with other learners currently undertaking the course. All of the work submitted should be completed by the learner, and we also ask that course materials are not shared with others not completing the course unless otherwise specified.
Learners with diverse needs are very much welcome in this course, and we are happy to accommodate wherever needed. Please feel free to contact Stephanie (email@example.com) or another member of the Diversio team should you require any assistance with the course (i.e. grayscale-adapted versions of course content, clarification on transcripts for voiceovers). We are committed to helping you achieve your learning goals in this course.
What It Means to be Certified
Learn to measure and set targets to increase diversity at all levels, including leadership roles.
Commitment to Inclusion
Implement programs and policies designed to unlock specific challenges, measure data, & track results.
Ensure your organization collects data on employee experience to identify bias and barriers faced by minority groups.
Diversio’s Certification tells employees, investors, customers, and other HR/DEI professionals that your organization treats inclusion as a key performance driver, and that you are ‘walking the talk’.
Benefits of Diversio Professional Certification:
- Confidently implement DEI best practices for training, tools, data tracking & more in your organization
- Signal to employees your personal commitment to DEI improvement
- Distinguish yourself from other HR & DEI professionals for career advancement
- Add Diversio Certification seal to your email signature & LinkedIn profile
- Attract better & more diverse talent by showing your organization’s expertise in DEI
“CEOs and HR leaders alike are being asked by their teams, customers and shareholders to commit to increasing diversity. They need to not only hire, but retain a diverse workforce and measure diversity at all levels including leadership, executive and board roles.”
Trusted by World-leading Organizations
The Diversity Data Experts
Schedule a Demo to See How it Works
Contact us to book a tour of our AI-powered DEI Dashboard. Our experts can answers any questions you have on measuring & improving your organization’s DEI.
Who We’ve Helped
Making Real Change for Our Customers
“Diversio’s technology has offered us concrete, data-driven insights about diversity & inclusion at Canada Learning Code. By better understanding our D&I efforts and implementing solutions from Diversio’s recommendation engine, we’ve been able to drive meaningful change and inclusion.”
Melissa Sariffodeen – Co-Founder & CEO of Canada Learning Code