Workplace flexibility means that employees are able to balance work and personal obligations without undue stress. Women and other non-dominant employees are more likely to struggle when it comes to establishing a sustainable work life balance (American Psychological Association.) Workplace flexibility can be measured through access to parental leave, paid time off, remote working options, and mental healthcare.
This video is a recorded webinar which discusses the impact workplace flexibility can have on your company culture and how to implement it.
Topics to be addressed:
- What does a flexible workplace look like?
- How can companies provide and encourage opportunities for employees to address personal obligations?
- How can leaders improve the level of flexibility in their company culture?
- What impact does workplace flexibility have on the company culture and employee well-being?
- Questions from the audience.
This webinar is a part of our 2022 Inclusion Metrics Series. To learn more about the other inclusion metrics and how to implement them, watch our other recordings here.
Diversio is the people intelligence platform that measures, tracks, and improves diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI). By connecting artificial intelligence (AI) technology, sophisticated data analytics, and knowledgeable subject matter experts, Diversio is able to accurately diagnose your pain points, benchmark you against peers, and create a robust action plan that will meet your DEI goals. Through the unique combination of technology and human expertise, Diversio is driving meaningful impact for hundreds of organizations across over 35 countries globally.