Join us as we discuss how Black leaders are contributing to the era of inclusion & what we can all do to address systemic bias.
Diversio is thrilled to host this virtual event highlighting how Black leaders are contributing to DEI and what we all can do to be allies & improve inclusion.
THIS EVENT WILL BE HELD VIRTUALLY
DATE: February 25, 2022
TIME: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM ET, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM GMT
TOPICS OF DISCUSSION INCLUDE:
- How Black leaders are contributing to implementing DEI practices within their organizations
- The positive impacts Black leaders have experienced working in a company that values inclusion and how it can have a wider influence on society
- Why inclusion is more important than diversity
- How can companies improve inclusion practices
- What allies can do to help improve diversity & inclusion
BUSINESS LEADERS & INDUSTRY EXPERTS INCLUDE:
- Mark Harrison
Founder, THE MH3 GROUP
Founder, The Black Talent Initiative
- Daniel Palmer
Senior Business Development Manager, Our People Inc.
- Treasure Oyelade
Head of Operations, Motivez
Junior Operations Manager & Programme Manager, 10000BlackInterns